Technology Resources Document Management Services
This wiki is the primary source of information about Document Management Services within Technology Resources. Our main Meridian archive contains information related to the built environment of the University of Texas at Austin. Users will find business processes and procedures, guidance documentation and training materials related to the deployment of the BlueCielo Meridian electronic Document Management System (eDMS) and the transition from a largely paper-based file system to an expandable eDMS.
Meridian has 3 levels of user access:
- System Administrators - staff responsible for user management, server configuration and system integration.
- Power Users - personnel responsible for entering new documents or replacing content, editing meta data, and archiving documentation.
- Explorer Users - view-only web access assigned to a majority of users.
Installation & Training
For Installation requests, your supervisor needs to request install on your behalf by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Computer name
- Level of access*
- For training requests, send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Your department name
- User level
- Names and EIDs of people to be trained
- Preferred dates and times
*Due to a limited number of user licenses Meridian staff reserve the right to evaluate requests for power user access.
You can contact the Document Management Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.