This page is under construction
The Department Conference Room has a ceiling mounted projector, an AV control console, conference computer, web conference camera with three table top microphones, and a conference phone
NOTE: The room web conference camera and microphones are connected to the room computer
- Use the AV console to turn on the projector and lower the screen. Tap the console screen to wake it up.
- If encountering issues with the AV see troubleshooting section below
- There is wireless keyboard and mouse connected to the room computer
- Use the USB hub on the AV cabinet to connect USB devices to the room computer
- Select Display HDMI to use a laptop. Connect the HDMI cable to the laptop. If necessary use one of the items on the HDMI adapter ring.
- Select Camera on the AV console to use the room web camera and microphones
- Use the camera menu to pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) web camera
- ← back arrow button returns to home menu
- In the video conferencing software, select TesiraFORTE as the input and output devices
- The microphones are stored in the table pockets
- Select End to turn off the projector and raise screen
- If the console flashes the message to wake up installed computer, check if computer is turned on
- The computer is accessible from the front of the AV cabinet. The power button is on the left.
- Select correct input/output devices
- If HDMI connection is not working, check the power adapter under the table
- <insert power brick pic>
- If wireless keyboard and mouse do not work, check the power switch on the bottom