How to use this wiki:
We have designed this wiki to have an online class structure and sets of prescribed steps. Start by clicking on Step 1 below and make sure you've completed it completely before moving to Step 2. We would like all teachers to complete all four steps first before email questions or asking for 1-on-1 help. Ideally, all of your questions will be in one of the four steps below. If not, please email Media Services via the email listed below so we can address the question and point you to that training. If there needs to be additional training created, we'll do so as soon as possible and post it on this wiki. Please continue now to Step 1
Still, need help? Contact Support
512-232-6679 (GSB/CBA) and 512-232-4646 (RRH)
Due to the campus closure, you may need to move components of your courses online. The links below provide information/resources to help continue teaching using Canvas and other technology tools.
- Continue Teaching During Campus Closures (UT’s Faculty Innovation Center)
- Creating a Teaching Back-up Plan (UT’s Canvas team)
- Got Canvas-specific questions? You can email the Canvas team at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Canvas Training Center.
- Mary Crawford (email@example.com) can help with course redesign and planning how to adjust learning activities and assessments.
- For more info like these links above visit: Instructional Design and Program Management