This is the home of the IGRINS space.
IGRINS is returning to Gemini South for the 2020A semester. It will remain there for the next few years.
The standard acknowledgement for IGRINS must be in every publication using IGRINS data:
This work used the Immersion Grating Infrared Spectrometer (IGRINS) that was developed under a collaboration between the University of Texas at Austin and the Korea Astronomy and Space Science Institute (KASI) with the financial support of the Mt. Cuba Astronomical Foundation, of the US National Science Foundation under grants AST-1229522 and AST-1702267, of the McDonald Observatory of the University of Texas at Austin, of the Korean GMT Project of KASI, and Gemini Observatory.
- Current Manuals - McDonald
- Downloadable Software
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Instrumentation Publications
- IGRINS Slack Group
- 2.7m telescope TCS manual
- Commissioning Spectra & S/N Preview
- Commissioning Spectra 1D Fits Files
- Locator for Nearby A0V and G2V Stars
- Make Altitude Charts
- UT Austin IGRINS Instrument Site/Group
- School of Space Research in Kyung Hee University IR Lab
- IGRINS Pipeline Package (PLP)
- IGRINS Exposure Time Calculator (ETC), Quick Look Package (QLP), & mapping files
- IGRINS Status (Temperature & Pressure)
- IGRINS Hardware Photos
- McDonald Observatory User Guide for Korean Observers (한국관측자를 위한 맥도날드 천문대 안내서)
Macros This page includes some basic macros. As you create pages, add news items and comments, you'll see the macros below fill up with all the activity in your space. Macros are your friends: look for the Macro icon in the Rich Text editor options when you're editing a page.