Child pages
  • Copyright Usage Permissions
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

For external users (users outside of the University community), the external paper copyright usage form or external web form must be filled out and signed each time a request is received.

For internal users, once Portfolio is open to the CSUs, a representative or selection of representatives must fill out and sign the internal paper copyright usage form or internal web form, unless they are using the edited B-Roll footage. Then, a form must be filled out each time.

  • No labels