The BYOD Wireless Presentation system in BMC 3.208 supports Screen Mirroring from Windows computers running Vista, 7, 8 or 10. In order to connect from Windows you will need to install a 3rd party program called AirParrot
- Download and install AirParrot http://www.airsquirrels.com/airparrot/ This software has a 7 day free trial and cost $12.99
- While using the 7 day free trial there will be a branded transparent overlay that appears on the screen after 10 minutes. To get rid of this, simply disconnect from the BYOD Presentation System and reconnect.
- RESTART YOUR WINDOWS COMPUTER AFTER INSTALLING!
- Open the AirParrot program.
- Enter the IP address of the wireless display you want to connect to (the IP address is shown on the display) and click the Connect Button.
- Enter the passcode that appears on the wireless display.
- To disconnect open the AirParrot app from the Tray on the right hand side of the Task Bar and click on the IP address of the wireless display you are connected to.
For more information visit, http://www.airsquirrels.com/airparrot