2015 Nonprofit & Government Career Fair
CAREER FAIR INFO:
The University of Texas at Austin Coalition for Careers in Public Service (CCPS) is a cooperative effort of the career services offices of the The University of Texas at Austin. The Coalition's mission is to develop meaningful opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to gain the knowledge and skills needed in the not-for-profit, philanthropic, and public sectors through the development and sponsorship of University-wide career fairs.
Wednesday, April 8, 2015, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The University of Texas at Austin The Texas Union Ballroom
The Nonprofit & Government Career Fair is an event that is open to all students and alumni of The University of Texas at Austin, as well as all residents of Central Texas who are interested in a career with a non-profit or public service organization.
Employers - Registration is required (coming January 2015).The registration fee is $75. Refunds will be given to organizations who cancel by the March 25thdeadline, less a $25 administrative fee. Registration includes a six-foot table at the fair along with the following:
- Coffee, tea, and water service
- Lunch for up to two recruiters per employer registration
- Wi-Fi access
Parking validation is not included with your registration. Parking in a university garage is available for a discounted rate of $9 a day with your registration.
How To Register
Please register for the fair through your Steer Your Career account with a few easy steps:
1. Log in to Steer Your Career. If you do not already have an account, please set one up on through this page.
2. From your Steer account, select "Career Events" from the top navigation bar.
3. Select "Career Fair" under category, and click "Search".
4. Select "Nonprofit & Government Career Fair" in the "Event Name" column and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
Students – FREE for students!