2016 Nonprofit & Government Career Fair
The University of Texas at Austin Coalition for Careers in Public Service (CCPS) is a cooperative effort of the career services offices of the The University of Texas at Austin. The Coalition's mission is to develop meaningful opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to gain the knowledge and skills needed in the not-for-profit, philanthropic, and public sectors through the development and sponsorship of University-wide career fairs.
When: Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: The University of Texas at Austin The Texas Union Ballroom
Who: The Nonprofit & Government Career Fair is an event that is open to all students and alumni of The University of Texas at Austin, as well as all residents of Central Texas who are interested in a career with a non-profit or public service organization.
See the Spring 2016 Attending Employers.
Employers: The career fair early bird registration fee is $75 (on or before March 2) and the regular registration fee is $100 (on or after March 3). Refund Policy: Registrations cancelled by March 25, 2016 are eligible for a refund in the amount of the registration less a $25 administrative fee. Cancellations must be received in writing to Gina Padilla at email@example.com by March 25, 2016.
Registration includes a six-foot table, refreshments, lunch and wi-fi access. Please note that parking is not included in the registration. Discounted parking may be purchased at the point of registration for $11 per vehicle.
How To Register: Please register for the fair through your HireUTexas account with a few easy steps:
- Log in to HireUTexas. If you do not already have an account, please set one up on the HireUTexas homepage.
- NOTE: If you have not done so already, you will need to post a job in HireUTexas before registering for the career fair.
- From your HireUTexas account, select "Career Events" from the top navigation bar.
- Enter "Nonprofit & Government Career Fair" in the Career Event Name box and click [Search].
- Select "Nonprofit & Government Career Fair" and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
Students: FREE for students!
Participating Career Services Offices
Architecture Career Services Center
Athletics Career Development Office
Communication Career Services
Engineering Career Assistance Center
Education Career Services
Fine Arts Career Services
Jackson School of Geosciences Career Center