The classrooms have dual projectors, HDMI connection, AirMedia, doc cam, and a podium computer
The ASE 1.126 classroom also has a lavalier lapel and handheld microphones.
Laptops and mobile devices can connect to the projectors using either the HDMI connection or AirMedia wireless option.
- Use the console to control the room AV. If screen is blank, tap screen to wake it up.
- The default option is to display the podium computer on both screens.
- The advanced video options allows separate control of each projector
- Use the mouse to wake the computer screen
- Logon using your UT EID
- To display from a laptop or tablet connect the HDMI cable to the device. If necessary use one of the items on the HDMI adapter ring.
- Select Display HDMI to send to both screens.
- Select Display AirMedia to send to both screens
- Select Display Doc Cam to send to both screens
- Select Doc Cam Control from the bottom toolbar to access doc cam controls
- select ← button to return to main screen
- Select End on the control toolbar to turn off the projectors and raise screen
- Select Yes to turn off AV system
The advanced video option allows separate control of each projector.
- Select Advanced Video on the control toolbar
- Choose the video source to send to each projector
- Turning a projector off will raise the corresponding screen. Turning on lowers the screen.