The forms provided below must be completed in order to be considered as an approved internship site. To see if your site already has the proper forms on file with the department, please see: Internships: Approved Sites.
KHE Internships follow a university requirement that affiliation agreement paperwork be on file for each facility our students work with. In order to comply with this requirement all sites must complete both forms listed below and submit to KHE_Internships@austin.utexas.edu.
Students may provide the forms or link to internship sites, or the site may access the forms for submission by clicking on the links below:
1) Educational Experience Affiliation Agreement - REQUIRED
Note: This agreement is between the University of Texas System and the site. This agreement expires after 5 years.
2) Program Agreement - REQUIRED
Note: This agreement is between the Department of Kinesiology and Health Education and the site. This agreement expires after 5 years.
Student should contact their Faculty Supervisor with any questions.
Completed agreements or questions may be directed to: KHE_Internships@austin.utexas.edu or (512) 471-1273.
- Additional information regarding internships can be found on the COE Career Services website.
- Students may find specific information for Specialization Internships and Off-Campus Fieldworks on the Canvas internship website.
- Athletic Training majors should visit the Athletic Training website for more information.