Academic posters may be printed at PCL Copier Services, PCL 1.102.
Additional information regarding poster size, etc may be found on the PCL Poster Printing site.
If a faculty member is paying for poster printing, please see your area's Admin for additional assistance. NOTE: We cannot reimburse you directly for poster printing, so prior arrangements should be made in advance!
1) Create your poster in PowerPoint, save as a PDF in the size file you wish to have printed.
2) Email the PDF to PCL Copier Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) When your poster is ready, you will be contacted by Copier Services (allow 1-2 business days).
4) Pick up your poster from PCL 1.102.
5) If you have made prior arrangements for a faculty member to cover the cost of your poster, please provide a receipt from Copier Services to Conrad Velin in BEL 718.