To ensure the integrity of your STLs, they each must be repaired individually within Netfabb. These directions are written with the Raise3D printers in mind.
- Launch Netfabb
- Select the Raise3D Pro3
- If your STL is greater than 300mm in any direction, select the Raise3D Pro3 Plus
- Click "Open"
- The build volume for the Raise3D printer will appear
- Click "File" & "Add Part"
- Select your STL file
- Set the tessellation level to Medium accuracy
- Check the Automatic Part Repair box
- Set to Extended repair
- Automatic Part Repair must be checked with Extended Repair selected
- You must provide a screenshot of this step for each file
- If you change your original file in any way after you run the repair in Netfabb, you need to run it through again
- Click Add Parts
- Visually inspect your model to check for any unintended changes made by the automatic repair
- Click File, then Export project to STL
- Click Save
- This is the STL file you will use for your Idea File
- Now you're ready to learn How to Create an Idea File
- If you haven't yet, learn How to Install ideaMaker