MAINTENANCE Update: Maintenance is complete.
Please contact if you experience any issues or have any questions.
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Students who are engaged in extracurricular activities, training programs or internships as a volunteer worker and working on behalf of the University of Texas System are required to purchase student liability insurance. The types of services in which students may be engaged include Allied Medical, Nursing, Pharmacy, Social Work, Early Childhood Development and related Healthcare Courses of study.

The cost of the insurance is $14.00 and can be paid by cash (exact change), check or money order only.  Payments can be made in BEL 718.  Students will receive a receipt upon payment. The coverage is applicable for a one year period beginning on August 2 and continuing until August 2 of the following year. 

Students with internships off campus must have the required fieldwork forms completed before paying student liability insurance. Please direct any questions regarding the fieldwork forms to

  • No labels